Monday, November 30, 2015

Plan Reflection

LEARNING TARGETS:
» I can evaluate the plan and justify any modifications.
» I can identify the plan’s critical control points and the steps that I am concerned with.

EXPECTATIONS:
» Write a short reflection of your plan, a paragraph or two, which evaluates the steps and justifies any modifications.
» Note the steps that you are concerned about and the critical control points (crucial tasks) throughout the plan.

When you feel that you have completed your plan write a paragraph or two evaluating and reflecting on it. 
 
What were the challenges? Where some areas more challenging than other? Anything that your feel is relevant. 
 

Analyze your plan by answering the following questions:

            • Was the plan detailed enough and why?
            • Could it be followed by someone else and why?
            • Have I used all the resources available to me?
            • I have critically evaluated my time plan.