Monday, November 30, 2015

Virtual Corkboard

LEARNING TARGETS:
»  I can use tools like Padlet to create a virtual corkboard.
»  I can use internet tools to search for resources
 
EXPECTATIONS:
»  Create: I have created a virtual corkboard. 
»  Get Inspired: Explore idea directions, collect reference images, inspiration, examples etc.

 

Take out  a clean piece of paper and sketch your ideas and articulate your initial thoughts.   This is very important because your ideas are valuable, and my be completely original; by researching first your ideas my to heavily influenced by other designs. 

*Scan all pages and post in your blog.


 


VirtualCorkBoard

Go to Padlet.com and create a virtual cork board.

Download a collection of images and drag them on to your virtual cork board.  It is that easy. 

 

Here is an example: