Monday, September 2, 2013

Plan Evaluation

LEARNING TARGETS:
» I can evaluate the plan and justify any modifications to the design.
» I can identify the plan’s critical control points and the steps that I am concerned with.
 
EXPECTATIONS:
»  Write a short evaluation of your plan, a paragraph or two, which evaluates the steps and justifies any
     modifications to the design.
»  Note steps are you concerned about and critical control points (crucial tasks) throughout the plan. 
    *These can be stated as comments for each step.

Plan

Analyze your plan by answering the following questions:

            • Was the plan detailed enough and why?
            • Could it be followed by someone else and why?
            • Have I used all the resources available to me?
            • I have critically evaluated my time plan.